The US H-3 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows trainees and special education exchange visitors to enter the US for a period of 2 years. If you want to get the visa done, contact XIPHIAS Immigration, a top immigration firm in Dubai.


    Submit a Comment
     Name : 

Who Upvoted this Story

Instant Bookmarking Sites